Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm calm now. :)

So, today is Marijke's birthday!!! She turned 17! Hopefully she will have a good day in America, and have a memorable experience.

In 17 more years, she will still not be as old as I am right now.

That's sad.



Tonight we had our small group of friends come here for a birthday party, and to eat the yummy cake Marijke made after school.









I'm calm now, after yesterday's experience at the DMV.

Over lunch, I picked up Marijke from school and we went back fully armed with all the paperwork we could find.

She was actually issued a permit!!!

I didn't think it would ever happen after all the poor experiences we've had there lately.

So watch out Muscatine! There's another teen driver here!

Wait. Did I say I was calm?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment